Rhinoplasty Malpractice - Dr. Thomas Le

This blog is being started to discuss the surgical malpractice that I fell victim to.

I was the recipient of a incredibly poor nasal rib grafting surgery that was performed on myself by Dr. Thomas Le in Northwest Hospital, in Randallstown, MD in January, 2011 immediately after his employment with University of Maryland Medical Center had just been terminated. I was lied to in regards to all of my per-operative concerns, including why the surgery was being transferred, and underwent the surgery based on total lies from the surgeon. The surgery left me with a hole in my chest, a scar on my chest, and a rock hard, crooked, chronically painful, overly large, bizarre looking nose on my face, as well as several Maxillary Retention Cysts forming in my sinus cavity. Following surgery, when I voiced my concerns and complaints about the procedure, Mr. Le displayed extremely erratic, accusatory, and abusive behavior towards me on several occasions. The experience that I had with Mr. Le and the corresponding results of the procedure is so poor, and I have suffered so much, for so many years as a result, that I consider my experience and surgical treatment to be complete and total medical malpractice and fraud.

By starting this blog, I can express myself freely and in my own form with out any censorship and ridiculous whitewashing of my voice and words. Hopefully in this new space on Blogger, I can avoid the ridiculous comments from internet trolls, internet lurkers, and from the doctor and his associates that have littered the internet with fake reviews, impersonate patients online, and have done all they can to silence me in the past.

This is my first post. I have plenty more to write, share, and discuss. I feel that by sharing my experience, that I can help a potential surgical patient that is doing research on surgical procedures and surgeons. I look forward to writing more and look forward to connecting with rhinoplasty and plastic surgery patients from around the world.

Comments

  1. I was considering him for a revision to fix my upper lateral cartilages (inverted v). Would you mind if we correspond via e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey. I don't mind corresponding via email at all. Feel free to send me an email: badrhinoplasty@gmail.com. Looking forward to speaking.

      Delete
  2. It would be great if you could upload pictures to this site as well, even if it shows only your nose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could and I might, but for now, I would prefer email. There is a lot I have been contemplating posting and photos are one.

      The surgery performed on me was lengthy and extreme and should have never been performed. It was unnecessary, harmful, and addressed and corrected absolutely none of what I was seeking to correct. I want this out of my life and I don't want photos of myself with this on my face sitting on the internet. It is very hurtful to live with this as it is physically painful to live with and very difficult to see my face with all of these implants made of my chest in my face. I am very open on email. Just send me an email.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fake Internet Reviews

State of Maryland Health Department Report

The reason I was having rhinoplasty surgery with Mr. Le