Goodbye RealSelf.com

I am happy to be in the completely free space an atmosphere that Blogger offers me. I can be myself here and correspond my surgical experience and results as they factually are. Here, there is no more worries of website moderators that don't know me and that I do not know censoring my posts and whitewashing my experience. 

Previously, I had a surgery review and blog on Realself.com that was censored and whitewashed by members of the website that monitor the content on the site and censor and delete as they please. They judge your experience behind the scenes on that site, and anything that is not a compliment towards the surgeon is deleted and removed. Realself.com stretches their TOS to ridiculously scrutinizing levels as justification to judge and white wash botched surgery patients and experiences. Realself.com is not a safe place for surgery research, and I would recommend any and all patients to stay far away from that particular website for surgical research. Contrary to the name of the website, you are not allowed to be your real self on the RealSelf.com, you are only allowed to be who RealSelf.com approves you to be. While the site has is positives, such as allowing patients to post questions to a panel of physicians for answers and creating an easy way for patients to connect with honest and top surgeons, the negatives and flaws of the website far outweigh the positives and create a dangerous place for surgery research. Realself.com permits fake rave reviews, phony trolling accounts, and surgeons that impersonate patients on the site also. The site creates an easy way for patients to connect with bad surgeons that have created a false reputation for themselves through the use of fake reviews and phony trolling accounts. They create an easy way for random people to troll your experience and post outlandish comments designed to do nothing more than discredit and upset recipients of poor surgery and victims or bad doctors. When you speak about your surgical experience with the bad doctors and poor surgeons listed on the site, the site comes to the rescue of the poor surgeon and white washes the experience of the patient that they botched, which creates a false reality about the surgeon and a false reality of plastic surgery. Not all plastic surgery is good; botched surgery, poor surgeons, and malpractice do exist in plastic and cosmetic surgery also. It is very important that a botched patient gets to have a free voice in regards to their surgical experience, just as much so as a non botched patient gets to enjoy the results of their surgery and have a free voice as well. Silencing and censoring botched patients is an unethical and cruel act, that websites like RealSelf.com continually do and permit. This aspect of RealSelf.com is truly what makes it a dangerous place for surgery research.

As I said before, I am happy to be in this new space on Blogger, and I encourage any and all surgery patients that have had trouble conveying their poor surgical experience in the past due to website moderators, internet trolls, or for any other reason, to migrate their voice over to Blogger and remain in control of your own voice and experience. Do not let moderators and person's behind the scenes control your voice, control what you are allowed to say, and shut you down. Instagram is also a good platform to convey your experience on. In this space I am free to describe the malpractice that I fell victim to, the behavior of the surgeon and how I was treated by the surgeon, the way I was treated by the hospital when complaints were made, and the suffering that I have been through in a free manner.

My next post will begin my account of my surgical experience. Please bookmark this blog as I my intention is to regularly update this and answer any questions that anybody may have. My goal with this blog is to educated the readers of it on the dangers, risks, and negative aspects of plastic surgery, the dangerous doctors and surgeons involved, and the malpractice that goes on in the industry.

Happy Hollidays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake Internet Reviews

State of Maryland Health Department Report

The reason I was having rhinoplasty surgery with Mr. Le